The ROI Engagement Survey can measure the overall strength of engagement in an organization and also identify the specific factors that would increase this critical variable. The concept of employee engagement argues that when people feel a strong sense of connection to their work, immediate supervisor, fellow team members, and/or senior leadership, they will substantially outperform individuals that do not have this same sense of engagement. The following are some of the key drivers of employee engagement that are measured in the survey.
- Perceived trustworthiness and integrity of senior leaders
- Level of interest managers take in well being of teams and team members
- Work that is challenging and that deepens a person’s professional capabilities
- Opportunity and encouragement to leverage talents and strengths
- Understanding of how individual work contributes to success of the business
- Sense of trust and connection with peers and team members
The survey is administered online, the data analyzed by ROI consultants, and an interpretation of the findings presented to the client in an easy to understand format. The results and recommendations can then be used to create a plan to improve the motivation and engagement of employees. ROI can help organizations make the necessary changes to increase and leverage this powerful dynamic. Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or questions about the Engagement Survey.
The High Performance Team Survey can provide insight into the factors that are most directly correlated with team cohesion, efficiency, and effectiveness. The importance of having clear roles, goals, and positive interactions is significant in light of overall team performance. The problem is that most of leaders have never been taught how to build relationships and maximize the unique qualities of a team. The following are some of the key drivers associated with high performing teams:
- Clarity of roles and responsibilities
- Shared and vision, values, and goals
- Collaboration and coordination
- Complimentary skills and subject matter expertise
- Trust in team leadership and team members
- Clear measures for gauging team performance
The High Performance Team Survey is designed to increase the overall understanding that the team leader and team members have about its unique strengths and areas for improvement. The survey is administered online, the data is analyzed by ROI consultants, and an interpretation of the findings is presented to the client in an easy to understand format. The results and recommendations can then be used to enhance the cohesion and improve the performance of the team. Contact email@example.com for more information or questions about the High Performance Team Survey.